Neighbor-to-neighbor communication is critical for Hampton Heights to thrive, grow, and feel like home. There are a few of ways that we do this, and we invite any neighborhood residents to join us.
1. Listserv for neighbors via mailchimp - the Board is able to share with neighbors all that's going on in Hampton Heights through a digital newsletter and special announcements as needed. Click "Subscribe" to be added.
2. Nextdoor - The private social network for your neighborhood
3. Facebook - Hampton Heights Neighborhood Association has a page. Click on this icon then 'like' us.
4. This website! Please check back often. If you see changes that are needed, please contact neighborhood marketing chair.
4. Signs - the neighborhood association places signs and such throughout the neighborhood to advertise upcoming events and meetings. Please look for them.
Do you have other marketing ideas? If so, please share them with us or join the HHNA marketing committee.